Sunday 1 September 2013

Konjac Sponge


Hey sweets,

As you may know I am crazy for skin care. I decided to give the Konjac sponge a go. I bought the Konjac  sponge charcoal bamboo.The aim of this sponge is to kill acne-causing bacteria. It deep cleans pores which eliminates blackheads.
I've been using this for a few weeks now and my skin has slightly improved, it defiantly is not a miracle worker.The sponge is good and really easy for removing makeup. It also comes with a string which is handy for the shower. I would repurchase this product as it is easy to use and practical. The sponge cost me £6.99 from my local beauty and health shop.


You can purchase the Konjac Sponge from:
http://www.ener-chi.co.uk/

Have any of you guys tried any of the Konjac Sponge range?

Holly xxx

8 comments:

  1. I have never tried this but I have always wanted to. Its not as expensive as I thought it was either - bonus! Lovely blog, new follower :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried this before, but with winter coming my skin get's really bad, so I'll do anything for my skin ha!

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about this before, but looks amazing!
    It's something worth searching for.
    Please take care, have a nice day!**

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never seen this before! Looks interesting though, might have to give it a go!

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems a great product, I'd love to try it!
    Cute blog, what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks interesting! I don't think we have these here but thanks for sharing this review. I may have to start looking for it and try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a massive skincare obsession. This looks quite interesting. I don't get blackheads though so maybe not for me but I love the idea of it.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx