Thursday 2 January 2014

GLAMGLOW

Firstly Happy New Year!! I'm so excited about writing a review about my new favourite skincare Product GlamGlow. GlamGlow is an AMAZING product, you really see the results. I purchased the Supermud Clearing Treatment and the Youth Mud.


Supermud Clearing Treatment.

I have combination to Oily skin and suffer from blackheads and breakouts. I have been using this mask every night for about a week and my skin looks flawless. I apply a thin layer all over my face and leave it on for around 20 minutes and remove with a hot flannel. I now have no blackheads on my nose or chin and my skin is completely clear. My skin is silky smooth and looks glowing. The Mud mask visibly draws out dirt and impurities. I bought the Clearing treatment for £44.99 which is on the expensive side but a small amount of product can go a long way.

Youthmud Exfoilating Treatment. 

 The Youthmud claims to tone, tighten and lift the skin. After using the Youthmud my skin feels so soft and my complexion is brighter. I use the Youthmud once a week and again I leave the mask on for around 20 minutes and remove with a Warm Flannel. The Youthmud Face mask does make your skin feel tingly. I love using this mask before a night out as my makeup goes on flawlessly.


Have you used the GLAMGLOW products?

20 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about this mask, and really want to try it!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really interesting product, great review! :) xx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any of their products before, will have to try it out!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read raving reviews about these products and I would really like to try them because they do seem fab, but I have to say that they are a bit pricey - even for me... :/. Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sell this in the salon I work in and I am dying to try it, so glad it works!

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used these products but I think I'm going to give it a try!
    Great blog, btw :)
    Hope you have an amazing 2014!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW YEARS INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't tried these but they sound great!

    helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the look of these! Think I've found a new favourite blog! Keep posting :)

    Thoughts-beauty-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome review! I've been wanting to try these but I'm a bit scared because I have sensitive skin so I don't want these to be too harsh for me.

    I'd love to follow each other if you want. Just follow me and let me know on my blog, I'd be happy to follow back!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great review! :) i'll have to try this out! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard amazing things about this but I could never justify spending so much!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard a lot about GlamGlow, I wish I could try it. Love your blog, I am following you on GFC. Would love to follow back. xoxo

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am super keen to try these products out! My skin is in need of some rescuing at the moment. Great review :)

    www.sarah-jayne.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a great review dear hope you could check my blog. we can follow each other if you like =) hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice review!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the visit and follow dear =) I am following back =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Holly! I have heard so many great things about Glam Glow I am really tempted to try it out.
    Just to let you know that I just followed you and nominated yu for the Liebster award (hope you don't mind, I just realised that you may have been nominated before? The more awards the better though!)
    This is a great post, have an awesome day!
    Marianna
    x o x o

    http://mariannakhan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow awesome! really want to try it out x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx