Tuesday 20 May 2014

Ciara Daly My Hero Makeup Brush

Hey Dolls, 


On Monday I went to the beauty show In BIrmingham where I picked up lots of bits and bobs. One being this amazing foundation brush. It is super soft and smooth and feels gorgeous as it sweeps over my skin. Before using this brush I used my fingers.... I know naughty me. One thing I find amazing about this makeup brush is that you only need to use a tiny bit of foundation and it goes a long way. There is no secret to this brush just do circular movements and almost buff the foundation lightly into your skin for best results for flawless looking skin. 



What's your favourite makeup brush ?

Holly xxx

3 comments:

  1. thanks for you comment.I will be sure to check your blog out!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brush looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is AMAZING the best makeup brush I've ever purchased xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx