Monday 19 January 2015

Burberry Brit-Summer Edition

Burberry Brit for Women is a long lasting perfume. This is the summer edition which launched summer 2012 I believe. It has the classic Burberry pattern packaging. The scent includes Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber , Mahogany, Vanilla and Tonka Bean.


I think this is quite a classy scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. This scent if perfect for Spring and Summer.

What is your favourite perfume ? Have you tried this one?


Holly xxx

4 comments:

  1. Have not yet tried that one, my go to purfume is Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger, very light, sweet easy to wear scent that is perfect for warmer days.

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried it. My favorite perfume would probably be Honey by Marc Jacobs

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! looks very nice

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx