Monday 5 January 2015

Laura Ashley Imperial Bloom Gift Set

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated New Year with a bang.

This Laura Ashley Gift Set was given to me for Christmas. This Set includes:
  • Hand Soap
  • Shower Cream
  • Body Lotion
  • Fragrance Mist.

A set perfect for travelling. I went to London for a few days inbetween Christmas and New year,this set came in handy. All products smell amazing and include fragrances of jasmine,exotic fruits,oriental lily and creamy vanilla.

This Gift Set is great fora birthday or a pamper for yourself!

What did you get for Christmas?


Holly xxx

 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely priducts, they have a supercute package ♥
    Autumn in Neverland

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those seriously look amazing

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear
    Oh love that set, seems really nice
    Your blog is so interesting, wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx