Monday 26 January 2015

Nars products

As it was payday I thought I would treat myself to some new makeup. I have always heard such good reviews about Nars products but was yet to try any.  I love watching Zoella and Tanya Burr on YouTube and they seem huge fans of the Nars sheer glow foundation and their skin always looks flawless.


Nars sheer glow foundation
I am shade Santa Fe, which is a few shades darker than my actual skin tone but I fake tan so often it matched perfectly. I am blown away with this foundation, it looks like my second skin absolutely flawless. I would say it was medium coverage but you could defiantly build it up. It looks very natural and makes my skin look refreshed and radiant. I will be repurchasing this product time and time again. 

Nars Blush- Orgasm
Such a pretty shade. A little goes a long way. This product is very pigmented and looks effortlessly gorgeous.



Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
This had to be one of the best concealer a I have ever tried! It sits perfectly on the skin and doesn't crease under the eyes. I feel like it makes me look well rested. The shade I use is called custard. This is ideal for covering blemishes and also can be used for highlighting. I am do happy with all of the Nars products they are  great quality.


What's your favourite Nars product? 

Holly xx

15 comments:

  1. I would say my favorite Nars product is their eyeshadow primer. I use that every day. But I also like their creamy concealer a lot for highlighting. The only problem I really have with the brand is that some of their products have an amazing color range, like the Sheer glow foundation. But other things like their tinted moisturizer are so dark and orange. I would say the lightest shade of that is like an NC20. Which is kind of strange. But they have a lot of solid products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any Nars product but thanks for review, I might try them ;)

    I'm your follower now, if you want to follow back :D
    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the foundation because I've heard so much about it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that buys foundation to fit their fake tan rather than their skin tone either haha! Great post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Nars products! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, I would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Nars before, never have enough money haha! Great post xx

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blush colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (109), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish Nars products were available here where I live, because I've heard so many amazing things about them.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Orgasm blush and also their lipsticks. I need to try that foundation, it sounds great!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always hear great things about nars products but i never ever seem to get round to buying any!x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to try out Nars products. Maybe the foundation. Is that a liquid foundation btw? You've got a great blog. And you're pretty too.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://heidepadilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love nars, the concealer is amazing!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx