Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ted Baker Luxury Bathing Collection


This collection is very luxurious, the set comes with everything you need to have a good pamper and the packing is super cute too!



The Bath Wash smells amazing it is fruity and fresh. It is blended from bergamot , red fruit and has a feminine twist of tuberose and patchouli.

The Bath Foam creates lots of relaxing bubbles. I love nothing more than getting home from work and college and indulging in a warm bubble bath. The bath foam smells gorgeous containing vanilla, sandalwood, raspberry and rose.
The Body Lotion is scented with bergamot,red fruit, tuberose and patchouli and laves my skin feeling moisturized for hours! I apply in the morning, when I wake up.

If I am fancying a different scent to the body lotion, I sometimes spice it up and use the Ted Baker Body Souffle ,perfect for keeping my skin hydrated all day. This contains vanilla, sandalwood, raspberry and rose. The souffle is slightly thicker in consistency too!



My hands have been super dry this winter, the Hand Cream has become very useful. I actually have been applying a lot of hand cream onto my hands and then placing socks onto my hands before bed to keep them soft and nourished. This hand cream also contains Shea Butter which is known for its healing properties. 

Last but not least is the soap. This soap lathers really well and leaves hands felling squeaky clean!





I love this collection it is great for traveling and the bag is ideal too!


What do you make of this collection?

Holly xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the packaging, very pretty! I've never tried any Ted Baker bath products before. The Body Souffle sounds amazing though. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this range!

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set - I really love the pretty packaging, I am such a sucker for packaging ahah!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! This set looks so pretty and luxurious, would be a perfect gift as well!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection looks amazing! Lovely packaging! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many beautful products, I was not familiar with all of them:)

    Konstantina | THE GIRL WITH THE DREAMCATCHER TATTOO
    ( IG : @Konstantina.A )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and lovely pictures, followed. I'm new to blogging and would love to know what you think of my blog :)
    www.m0llymay.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx